Nuke Forum
Nuke Forum
Nuke Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Gaming, Habbo Hotel, Minecraft and more games you will find suitable for your needs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joey (22)
Do not post in Quality tutorials. I_vote_lcapDo not post in Quality tutorials. I_voting_barDo not post in Quality tutorials. I_vote_rcap 
Snicker (7)
Do not post in Quality tutorials. I_vote_lcapDo not post in Quality tutorials. I_voting_barDo not post in Quality tutorials. I_vote_rcap 
Enrique (7)
MeowLulz (1)
Latest topics
» Electrical Wiring Books Pdf Free Download
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 am by 

» Add to MMRPG section
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm by MeowLulz

» How To Setup Your Xampp Control Panel [NonNoobFriendly] (Links To Pics)
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 am by Joey

» Do not post in Quality tutorials.
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 am by Joey

» Weed Egg [Coded][Swf]
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:55 am by Enrique

»  Green Lantern ICM [Coded][Swf]
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 am by Enrique

»  [AD] ~ Source Hotel ~ [AD]
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 am by Enrique

» How to set-up thehabbos api (RevCMS)
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 am by Joey

» How to set SWFs (No screenies)
Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:09 am by Enrique

Do not post in Quality tutorials.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joey
Founder
Founder
Joey

Reputation 12

Do not post in Quality tutorials. Empty
PostSubject: Do not post in Quality tutorials.   Do not post in Quality tutorials. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 am

Posting in there will not be allowed. Only if you're staff, and the ones that are not staff are being removed from that section, and moved into the Tutorial section.

Quality Tutorials
These tutorials are chosen by staff, the ones we think are the best detailed, and most liked, and including helpful. These are also the ones that get liked by Staff, and " Catch-The-Eye " if you would say that, of people who think this is the greatest.

Where will my tutorial go?
You may think, my tutorial might get trashed?! No, it will not. It will get moved into the tutorial section, where all tutorials before valued belong. You will lose nothing that you have done with that thread, it just will not be in the same place.

Why only staff?
Well quite obviously, they are the most helpful ones around here, if not busy. They also have access to mostly everything in forums, so they deserve a little extra something, since they don't get the Admin Control Panel(ACP). They also have most detailed, non-virus containing tutorials. If they do it WILL be removed.. and they will be demoted from their position.

How long could it take?
Well depending on your tutorial likes, and positive feedback.. This meaning if you get quick feedback, about if your tutorial is good by more then 13 people, your tutorial will be moved into the Quality Tutorial section. But that's not all that it has to have.. you also have to have a decent amount of Reps. Meaning 5+ and a decent amount of Points. If you create fake accounts giving yourself things, your tutorial certainly go no where. ( AND YES WE CAN CHECK IPS ) Telling a friend to check it out is fine, but its not fine to demand them to like + rep + put positive feedback on your thread.

Requirements-
-5+ Rep
-10+ Points
-13+ Positive feedback

These are the requirements you will need to meet.
-----------------------------------------------------------
As of now all posts that were not from staff in quality tutorial section, have been moved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
Joey.
Back to top Go down
https://nukeforum.board-directory.net

Do not post in Quality tutorials.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nuke Forum :: Nuke :: The Headquaters-
Jump to: